ദബസ്ക്കാരം

nthaayeee joliyokke enganund?

sugham
Back to top Go down
sandeep
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:34 am

vipiii ninte furniture okke enthaa cheyyunnee...shifting anoo?
Back to top Go down
vipinraj
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:35 am

sandeep wrote:

ya..6000 AED shifting charge
Back to top Go down
sandeep
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:36 am

vipinraj wrote:
sandeep wrote:

ya..6000 AED shifting charge

ethrayum undaaa
Back to top Go down
ROHITH NAMBIAR
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:37 am

sandeep wrote:

Back to top Go down
vipinraj
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

ROHITH NAMBIAR wrote:
vipinraj wrote:

ദബസ്ക്കാരം

nthaayeee joliyokke enganund?

sugham

innu panikk potittillee?? (kannur bhashayaaa joli poyille ennathinu pakaram )
Back to top Go down
sandeep
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

ROHITH NAMBIAR wrote:
sandeep wrote:

anakkinnu dutty ille pahaya
Back to top Go down
ROHITH NAMBIAR
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:46 am

vipinraj wrote:
ROHITH NAMBIAR wrote:

sugham

panikku povan nikka...mmade head etheettilla...aa pahayane wait cheyya..mmade koode 2 kannoorkaru inde..1 frm mattannoor nd 1 frm payyoli
Back to top Go down
ROHITH NAMBIAR
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:48 am

sandeep wrote:
ROHITH NAMBIAR wrote:

anakkinnu dutty ille pahaya

ponam ponam
Back to top Go down
vipinraj
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:26 am

ROHITH NAMBIAR wrote:
vipinraj wrote:

panikku povan nikka...mmade head etheettilla...aa pahayane wait cheyya..mmade koode 2 kannoorkaru inde..1 frm mattannoor nd 1 frm payyoli

payyoli koyikkodaaa jilla
Back to top Go down
ROHITH NAMBIAR
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:29 am

vipinraj wrote:
ROHITH NAMBIAR wrote:

payyoli koyikkodaaa jilla

nnalum border alle...avante verukal kannur thannya....ammede veedu
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:02 pm

yesterday lots of unlawful comments and debates happened in one of the threads in this forum, which I felt was quiet unfortunate.The reason I understood was on one of the members here -Parutty.Few members are doubting she is missing from here or left from here due to some reasons and they want to know that. let me reiterate that Parutty is very much active here even now too in guest form and there are clear evidences for it, which I am not intending to disclose here as that will be beyond the ethics of the forum. As u guess there are certain threads which are restricted to normal members and the discussion happening there will be confined between mods and admin of the forum. It looks to be childish to challenge the forum Admin to open the discussion happening there to others!!

Now regarding Parutty, so far she did not declare by any post in the forum that she will be leaving the forum hence Admin can't comment anything officially on it. Now the reason behind the staying away of her from the forum is purely personal,which admin too can't reveal to you all. If she is agreeing to reveal the reasons to public, Admin won't hezitate to do that with proof, but remember that will be a catastrophe to her and can damage the whole reputation and love she got so far in the forum. As it is clear that she is very much in contact with few members in the forum (who raised allegation yesterday) they can confirm her stand on this matter. personal issues between any two members happening outside the forum walls have to be resolved by the respective people involved and Admin can't interfere in that. It is so cheap to tap out the happenings in the Mods thread of the forum and misinterpret those in public threads to tarnish the image of the forum and its admin. I request all to keep their sense in right track and don't express their animosity on things which are not known to them.

Still Parutty is an active member of the forum and we don't think otherway. Let her come here and address the grievances to find out the solution, I assure the whole cooperation in this regard.

Another demand of investigating and taking action against a new member named Pyarootty can't be entertained as of now, since this member did not post anything against the interest and unity of the forum. Merely due to the similarity of the name with Parutty Admin won't take any action against that member. If Parutty got some concerns on this she can openly or through PM can demand it. Let us stop speculating things rather do constructive contribution to the forum.
Back to top Go down
sandeep
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down
vipinraj
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:08 pm

admin
Back to top Go down
Neelu
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:12 pm

admin nammude nethave....dheerathayode nayicholoo...
Back to top Go down
Mansoor
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:14 pm

admin
Back to top Go down
Greeeeeshma
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:20 pm

funny

Neelu wrote:
Back to top Go down
Mansoor
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:23 pm

Greeeeeshma wrote:
       funny

Neelu wrote:

enthonnu funnyyy
Back to top Go down
Neelu
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:26 pm

Greeeeeshma wrote:
       funny

Neelu wrote:

???
Back to top Go down
Greeeeeshma
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down
shamsheershah
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:42 pm

Admin wrote:
yesterday lots of unlawful comments and debates happened in one of the threads in this forum, which I felt was quiet unfortunate.The reason I understood was on one of the members here -Parutty.Few members are doubting she is missing from here or left from here due to some reasons and they want to know that. let me reiterate that Parutty is very much active here even now too in guest form and there are clear evidences for it, which I am not intending to disclose here as that will be beyond the ethics of the forum. As u guess there are certain threads which are restricted to normal members and the discussion happening there will be confined between mods and admin of the forum. It looks to be childish to challenge the forum Admin to open the discussion happening there to others!!

Now regarding Parutty, so far she did not declare by any post in the forum that she will be leaving the forum hence Admin can't comment anything officially on it. Now the reason behind the staying away of her from the forum is purely personal,which admin too can't reveal to you all. If she is agreeing to reveal the reasons to public, Admin won't hezitate to do that with proof, but remember that will be a catastrophe to her and can damage the whole reputation and love she got so far in the forum. As it is clear that she is very much in contact with few members in the forum (who raised allegation yesterday) they can confirm her stand on this matter. personal issues between any two members happening outside the forum walls have to be resolved by the respective people involved and Admin can't interfere in that. It is so cheap to tap out the happenings in the Mods thread of the forum and misinterpret those in public threads to tarnish the image of the forum and its admin. I request all to keep their sense in right track and don't express their animosity on things which are not known to them.

Still Parutty is an active member of the forum and we don't think otherway. Let her come here and address the grievances to find out the solution, I assure the whole cooperation in this regard.

Another demand of investigating and taking action against a new member named Pyarootty can't be entertained as of now, since this member did not post anything against the interest and unity of the forum. Merely due to the similarity of the name with Parutty Admin won't take any action against that member. If Parutty got some concerns on this she can openly or through PM can demand it. Let us stop speculating things rather do constructive contribution to the forum.

Excellent
Back to top Go down
Minnoos
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:46 pm

Admin wrote:

Well said admin.. hope everything is clear now
Back to top Go down
Ammu
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:52 pm

Admin wrote:

അഡ്മിന്‍
Back to top Go down
Ammu
Forum Boss
Forum Boss

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:27 pm

Greeeeeshma wrote:
       funny

Neelu wrote:

ന്ഘെ..
Back to top Go down
Paandyettan
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:36 pm

admin bayankara strong aanu !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snehatheeram - 108   

Back to top Go down

Snehatheeram - 108